WHAT YOU GET
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
We’ll focus on six core goals – to help grow your brand – so you’re getting a “win” every single month.
Founder, the Sustainable Fashion Mastermind, guides socially-conscious brands in growing their sales.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
So, like logistically, how does this work?
So glad you asked. In conceptualizing the idea of Founder, we talked to newly-launched brands in the sustainable fashion space about what they were wanting and needing once they completed a successful launch.
What we’ve built is an intimate group setting, guided by one Mastermind coach who is currently running her own sustainable apparel brand. With her leadership, as well as the guidance of Shannon, we’ve created a six-month strategic action plan to help grow your sales each month.
What can you expect? Each month focuses on completing one specific goal that will help you grow. Because all goals require a series of small steps, we’ve mapped out weekly “to-do’s” that you’ll be tasked with completing. Here’s an example of the monthly schedule:
Week 01: Meeting with Mastermind Coach
- That month’s goal is announced
- Your coach gives an overview of the goal, maps out the plan to get there and answers questions
Week 02: Meeting with Industry Expert
- Workshop-style meeting with an expert on the specific topic of the month
- Will offer a deep dive and chance to ask additional questions
Week 03: Meeting with Shannon
- Q+A style meeting to accomplish the goal of the month
- Chance to get feedback on what you’ve accomplished so far
Week 04: Meeting with Mastermind Coach
- Opportunity to get final questions answered
- Review of homework and accomplishment of that month’s goal
– Every Monday, you’ll receive an email with one action step as that week’s homework.
– The monthly topics will range from Digital Design Strategy to Financial Fluency to Strategic Partnerships.
– Each of the six goals will be completed in six months
– In between weekly calls, you’ll have access to a private Slack channel to brainstorm, get support and ask questions of your Mastermind cohort.
How is this different from lifetime access to Factory45?
If you’ve launched your brand through Factory45, you’ll maintain lifetime access to the program. However, the Factory45 curriculum, live workshops and mentorship topics are specifically geared towards the “launch phase.” If you are looking for support to not only sustain, but grow your brand then this is the next right step.
The meetings seem to be pretty important – what if they don’t work with my schedule?
Because of the small group dynamic, we strongly recommend (without requiring) you to attend in person. If you absolutely cannot make a meeting, the recording will be sent out and available for replay until that month’s topic is concluded.
Confirm your enrollment by choosing the plan that works best for you
6 payments of
1 payment of
*Save $294 on your enrollment when you pay in-full.
Founder is backed by a 10 day money-back guarantee. Here’s how it works: Participate in the first 10 days of the Mastermind. If you realize it isn’t for you, then send me an email within 10 days of the start date and you’ll receive a full refund.
Terms of Service
In making a first payment, you understand that you are entitled to a 10-day money-back guarantee in which you may receive a full refund, as well as suspension of future payments if requested.
After 10 days, you are responsible for all remaining payments as part of your 6-month payment plan. At no time are you authorized to suspend payments or cancel payments at your discretion.