How do you start a business when you’re a busy parent and working full-time in corporate America?
Whitney Sokol, the founder of SproutFit, is going to tell us.
I’ve introduced you to Whitney through a blog post she wrote about her experience in Factory45.
But tomorrow, she’s going to share the exact steps she took to launch her brand while working on it part time.
Join me and Whitney tomorrow, 5/24 for a live, on-camera interview about how SproutFit came to life in just nine months.
In this episode of Factory45 LIVE, Whitney will tell us:
- How she came up with the idea and what she did to get started.
- The steps she took to set up her supply chain and find a manufacturer.
- How she raised over $14K for her first production run.
- What she did to find her first customers even before she launched.
- And she’ll answer your questions…
Whitney is a straight shooter and a goldmine of insight into what it takes to launch a startup clothing brand.
Bring your own questions and we’ll open it up to live Q+A at the end of the call.
It’s all going down tomorrow, Wednesday, 5/24 at 3pm ET / 12pm PT and space is limited to just 100 spots!
“See” you soon,